Are you confused whether your business or services are compliant to legislative requirements regards Testing and Tagging?
CJ Electrical Solutions are committed to working with you to ensure that all employees and customers operate in an electrically safe environment.
Our qualified technicians will test all your appliances to ensure your work place complies with the required safety regulations.
All electrical appliances tested will be recorded and documented as to AS/NZS3760:2012 requirements.
Old and dull lighting?
At CJ Electrical Solutions we can upgrade your old dull downlights to new LED lighting for your home or business.
Give us a call today and find out more about our LED lighting solutions.
Whether your home improvement project is something you have been preparing for years or a spur of the moment decision, CJ Electrical Solutions will work with you from start to finish.
Home renovations can get very costly if they are not planned properly. CJ Electrical Solutions will take the time to discuss your electrical requirements and work with you to design an electrical system that will function effectively with the architectural parameters of your newly renovated home.
We also provide the most up to date and innovative solutions and products for your home that are both energy and cost efficient.
When it comes to electrical installations, our goal is to minimise your stress by providing an electrician who shows up on time, is well presented, professional and carries out your job with care and skill. Through innovation, planning and use of quality systems we take pride in providing you with the highest level of customer service.
Some of our house renovation electrical services include:
- Wiring of the newly renovated room or area
- Air Conditioning, Heat Pumps & Ventilation systems
- Home Theatre & Multi-Room Audio
- Security, Alarms & CCTV
- Lighting and Design services
- Lighting audits
- Energy Efficiency
- Under-Tile Heating
- Central Vacuum Systems
From design to implementation, our experienced team provides the expertise needed to ensure your electrical project is completed within critical time schedules and budgets.
- Powerpoints: Installation of power points can vary from 30 mins to 1 ½ hours each, depending on the situation and their positioning. Houses without safety switches will also require one to be installed when power points are added.
- Data/Phone Installation: Do you require an additional or new phone line or data installation within a residential premises or commercial business? Our telephone technician will attend your home at a time convenient for you and professionally install your phone cabling and phone socket.
- Switchboard upgrades: Switchboard upgrades usually take between 2 to 3 hours to install safety switches and circuit breakers to bring an old switchboard up to current standards and safety requirements.
- TV points & Antennas: Installation of TV points usually takes about an hour and additional work may be required if the aerial is old and needs replacing.